Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome and thank you!

This is my first post, and so I just wanted to say hello, and thank you for looking at my blog! Hope you follow me, and if you have a blog, feel free to send me your link, I will be glad to follow as well :)


Tanner and I are big time foodies, but one thing about me you should know is that I like to cook simple.  I don't like to feel like a dish is not possible for me to make.  So I aim to explain things in PLAIN English (lol) and use pictures to show you how you can also make a dish.  When I find a recipe I like, I like to see how I can make it easier, and more cost effective.  Don't get me wrong, I love me some Giada, and some Ina Garten, but sometimes their words are too fancy, and they blow through the show so fast and use words I do not understand, and they seem to assume we know what the heck they are talking about! SO ..I will not do that, I will talk about things in terms you can understand, and if you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask!

Hope you enjoy what I have to say! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment